The Fire AGE

ESO Stats

ESO Stats
rated sig

Latest topics

» How to decrease your ping!!!!
Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:52 pm by shervin72

» Hi Urk clan
Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am by [UrK]_latino

» hi, I need your help
Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Me voy del clan
Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm by [UrK]_latino

» User Interface(UI)
Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 pm by NIM_NIK

» RecorderRenamer very useful ñ_ñ link fixed
Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm by NIM_NIK

» quiero ser urk
Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Presentacion
Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 am by [UrK]_latino

» Hola gente del UrK! / Hi, people from UrK!
Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:52 am by [UrK]_latino

Shopmotion


Affiliates

free forum
 

October 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar


    RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Share
    avatar
    UrK_EliteFighter
    Comander
    Comander

    Mensajes : 48
    Fecha de inscripción : 2011-02-01
    Edad : 21
    Localización : bangalore,india

    RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by UrK_EliteFighter on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm

    guys if u want to win rtsl try to avoid playing eggy plsss
    !!!
    cmon guys u can win RTSL 16
    its our

    wen does it start ???
    avatar
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

    Mensajes : 653
    Fecha de inscripción : 2010-05-14
    Edad : 22
    Localización : Romania

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Urk_PitLord on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 pm

    why no egy?
    i'm dead with no egy Sad as u can see i'm 175+ only with isis

    Invitado
    Guest

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Invitado on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

    11
    avatar
    UrK_EliteFighter
    Comander
    Comander

    Mensajes : 48
    Fecha de inscripción : 2011-02-01
    Edad : 21
    Localización : bangalore,india

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by UrK_EliteFighter on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:26 pm

    Very Happy

    Invitado
    Guest

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Invitado on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm

    I can't and subzero won't be able to play the games cause we got exams.

    Invitado
    Guest

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Invitado on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm

    If we all somehow got 180+ then MAYBE we would have a chance
    avatar
    UrK_EliteFighter
    Comander
    Comander

    Mensajes : 48
    Fecha de inscripción : 2011-02-01
    Edad : 21
    Localización : bangalore,india

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by UrK_EliteFighter on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 am

    well i am improving in vooble frm 1550 to 1650 within a day so i ll get to 17 ++ within a week

    Invitado
    Guest

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Invitado on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:29 am

    180+ ESO
    avatar
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

    Mensajes : 514
    Fecha de inscripción : 2010-05-27
    Edad : 103
    Localización : Pluto

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by _Reginleif on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 am

    UrK_EliteFighter wrote:well i am improving in vooble frm 1550 to 1650 within a day so i ll get to 17 ++ within a week

    Yeah, by playing noobs, even I can go to 20++ O_o
    avatar
    [UrK]_latino
    Admin
    Admin

    Mensajes : 754
    Fecha de inscripción : 2010-04-12
    Edad : 25
    Localización : colombia

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by [UrK]_latino on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:54 pm

    UrK will go to rtsl 16, im again on ESO =)


    _________________

    [You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    [You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    UrK_EliteFighter
    Comander
    Comander

    Mensajes : 48
    Fecha de inscripción : 2011-02-01
    Edad : 21
    Localización : bangalore,india

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by UrK_EliteFighter on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:00 am

    [Urk]_Epsilon wrote:
    UrK_EliteFighter wrote:well i am improving in vooble frm 1550 to 1650 within a day so i ll get to 17 ++ within a week

    Yeah, by playing noobs, even I can go to 20++ O_o
    y dont u do that Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    avatar
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

    Mensajes : 653
    Fecha de inscripción : 2010-05-14
    Edad : 22
    Localización : Romania

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Urk_PitLord on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:58 pm

    yea rates on voobly are unfair...a guy from eso (1620) is 1800 in voobly

    Invitado
    Guest

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Invitado on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 pm

    UrK_EliteFighter wrote:
    [Urk]_Epsilon wrote:
    UrK_EliteFighter wrote:well i am improving in vooble frm 1550 to 1650 within a day so i ll get to 17 ++ within a week

    Yeah, by playing noobs, even I can go to 20++ O_o
    y dont u do that Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation


    Why would u do that
    avatar
    UrK_EliteFighter
    Comander
    Comander

    Mensajes : 48
    Fecha de inscripción : 2011-02-01
    Edad : 21
    Localización : bangalore,india

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by UrK_EliteFighter on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 am

    UrK_Ant wrote:
    UrK_EliteFighter wrote:
    [Urk]_Epsilon wrote:
    UrK_EliteFighter wrote:well i am improving in vooble frm 1550 to 1650 within a day so i ll get to 17 ++ within a week

    Yeah, by playing noobs, even I can go to 20++ O_o
    y dont u do that Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation


    Why would u do that
    i actually dint do tht bt because he was tellin i got angry and told him dats all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    avatar
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

    Mensajes : 514
    Fecha de inscripción : 2010-05-27
    Edad : 103
    Localización : Pluto

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by _Reginleif on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

    lol dude, I was Sarcastic Razz But anyway, I can, but that doesn't gonna help me to achieve anything.. By playing noobs, you only get more points , but no skill.. & whats the fun with winning only points??! Will they give u some cash award or something? xD The answer is no, so, simply gaining points is of no use to you or anyone Sad
    avatar
    UrK_EliteFighter
    Comander
    Comander

    Mensajes : 48
    Fecha de inscripción : 2011-02-01
    Edad : 21
    Localización : bangalore,india

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by UrK_EliteFighter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:42 am

    [Urk]_Epsilon wrote:lol dude, I was Sarcastic Razz But anyway, I can, but that doesn't gonna help me to achieve anything.. By playing noobs, you only get more points , but no skill.. & whats the fun with winning only points??! Will they give u some cash award or something? xD The answer is no, so, simply gaining points is of no use to you or anyone Sad
    hmmm........ yea ur rite

    Sponsored content

    Re: RTSL 16 IS OURS !!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:03 am