Union Revolution Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fire AGE

Latest topics

» The UrK Clan has resurfaced
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:22 pm by [UrK]_latino

» How to decrease your ping!!!!
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:52 pm by shervin72

» Hi Urk clan
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am by [UrK]_latino

» hi, I need your help
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Me voy del clan
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm by [UrK]_latino

» User Interface(UI)
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 pm by NIM_NIK

» RecorderRenamer very useful ñ_ñ link fixed
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm by NIM_NIK

» quiero ser urk
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Presentacion
Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 am by [UrK]_latino

Affiliates

free forum

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Official announcement : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL

Invitado

Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL Empty Official announcement : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL

Post by Invitado Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 am

hello,

Me and demon just got back to this game after a long vacation and i mean no disrespect to UrK at all. No seriously i respect URK very much.

But right now me and and my friends have came to decision to reform our Original Clan "EVIL" again.

Original EVIL Members are invited to join us whenever they feel like it.

Regards,
    EviL_NeOtron

EDIT: Plan dropped. see my post in 2nd page Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by [UrK]_NeOtron on Thu May 19, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Invitado

Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL Empty Re: Official announcement : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL

Post by Invitado Wed May 18, 2011 7:41 am

Iam with you. Bye guys, i hope UrK does well without me.

I am no longer admin of this clan.
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Official announcement  : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL Empty Re: Official announcement : NeOtron & DEMON planning to Reform EVIL

Post by _Reginleif Wed May 18, 2011 10:08 am

hmmm, what the hell ??
    I thought UrK & Evil were one & the same .... confused
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Wed May 18, 2011 11:14 am

lol just change the name in evil
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Wed May 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Bah, this is just stupid. There are like only 4 people ever active now (Me, Vegito, Pity, & Neo) & if two of them are already gone, then what's the use of this clan ??
    If everyone is going away, then I might as well join [Bo0T] clan.
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Sad this is not good just rename urk in evil...and apply the banner that neo created
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 am

link to ur forum plz
    [Urk]_Demon
    [Urk]_Demon
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by [Urk]_Demon Thu May 19, 2011 6:01 am

[Urk]_Epsilon wrote:hmmm, what the hell ??
    I thought UrK & Evil were one & the same .... confused
    yes they are one and same but he thigns is we all are lost herre. this clan is so huge that we don remain connected to each other...
    [Urk]_Demon
    [Urk]_Demon
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by [Urk]_Demon Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 am

We arent goign its just reforming the clan again.. evil was the legacy which due to some reason.. basically me.. changed to URK.. when i came back it donfeel like home.. I mean our own home felt like stranges.. me n neo dont knw people much here..
    evil was short and sweet...

I would like to invite all evil clan members and other Indians in urk to please join evil.............
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 am

we don't have a forum, we are thinking that a subforum at aom gr would do us good.
    [Urk]_Demon
    [Urk]_Demon
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by [Urk]_Demon Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 am

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:we don't have a forum, we are thinking that a subforum at aom gr would do us good.

very correct... and we have so many clans there to play with
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 am

11 there are only 2 active clans (boot and pk( most of them are noobs including the leader ))
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 am

so...that means evil members will leave(i was evil too but i will stay) btw can we apply the banner that you created?
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Thu May 19, 2011 11:11 am

I am not understanding this... We aren't gonna use this forum anymore ??????????!!
    Latino worked hard for creating this & all you guys do is just leave the forum & use something else.. O_o

I don't care if this clan was renamed, but what will happen to this forum ??

[Urk]_Demon wrote:
    yes they are one and same but he thigns is we all are lost herre. this clan is so huge that we don remain connected to each other...

No, there are only 29 people officially in the forum (See portal), & of them only Subzero, Vegito, Me , Petecao PiTy, Neo, & Demon are the only ones active.
    On gameranger, there are 3 others I know of, i.e UrK_Sinner, UrK_Namezero, UrK_Ritz. So, thats like only 10 UrKs.

So how can it be a huge clan ?????????? Its not even medium, only tiny clan. :/
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Thu May 19, 2011 11:29 am

[Urk]_Demon wrote:We arent goign its just reforming the clan again.. evil was the legacy which due to some reason.. basically me.. changed to URK.. when i came back it donfeel like home.. I mean our own home felt like stranges.. me n neo dont knw people much here..
    evil was short and sweet...

I would like to invite all evil clan members and other Indians in urk to please join evil.............

There isn't much people to know about anyway :/

Not much people would join you, only vegito, you, neo, & subzero will be the only ones in the clan.
    & Odyseeus & Giby are making their own clan too.
    All the old EVILs, i.e. Thibauld, NUB, Tequilashot, gallantgreg, etc., I haven't seen them online for many months, so I doubt if more will join.
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

BTW, is this the master piece that you were talking about ?

Hmmm, I am sorry guyz, but I didn't like it. Pity, don't make this the UrK's banner please..
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 19, 2011 12:50 pm

ITS BETTER TO GO FOR A SEPERATE CLAN .

THEN I WILL JOIN

Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 19, 2011 12:58 pm

hey,

sorry guys couldnt check this thread after i created it. what really happened is some Mother-fucker hacker hacked my webhost (the server where i uploaded my many websites) and destroyed my online business to ZERO .i was busy sorting it out ,for which i have no hope now.

Anyway after reading all you replies i realised that i was unintentionally ruining Latino's hardwork of creating and managing this forum . and as u guys are not happy with us leaving i am dropping the idea of leaving this clan. EVIL still exists ,its' just our personal BRAND name .but we all will play under the banner of [UrK] .

Although i have no spoken to DEMON and VEGITO yet. but i believe they wont mind.

Also i have seen alot of players in GR with URK tag then what u guys have mentioned. i guess they were fakes :p

Also i wud like to introduce two more Complete noobs to this clan "DEVIL" and "DarkLord" (sorry about that but its necessary).
    As Dracula(me) , DEMON , Devil and Darklord were the originals of EVIL . I hope that nobody will have any objections Smile .

About the banner. WEll sorry i dint get time as i m going through real bad days of Internet money Sad i will try to make asap.

Regards,
    [UrK]NeOtron
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm

i have one more big issue...

UrK full form which is currently UNION REVOLUTION KNIGHTS makes no sense sorry .

if others wud agree can be better rename it to something like "Union of revolutionaries knights or something more suitable that makes sense in regular english :p
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Thu May 19, 2011 1:17 pm

ok awesome

about the name i dont care xD "Union of revolutionaries knights" sounds perfect Smile
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 am

It's ok, you can recruit anybody you think is fit Smile But I don't know how to change the clan rank in the portal, so I can't put the names of the new players..

& yes, I know that the name sucks, but I liked UrK in short form though Very Happy
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Fri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

BTW, I have got a better name.. - EK (Evolution of Knights ) lol!
    Sort of rhyming with those PK noobs Razz
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Sun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

u guys decide what the name of clan should be Smile
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 am

Here is a better one - ExV (Extreme Valour)
    I thought it was good. What do you guys think ?

Maybe we can use this too - xVx (Xtreme Vipers Xtra-Ordinaries) pirat [Sorry, my short forms might be good, but the names aren't that good maybe, somebody can give some more advices to the name]
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Thu May 26, 2011 1:35 pm

seems like everyone leaving UrK. fine. i guess i should go with my previous decision of forming EVILS again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am