Union Revolution Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fire AGE

Latest topics

» The UrK Clan has resurfaced
meaning of your Nick EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:22 pm by [UrK]_latino

» How to decrease your ping!!!!
meaning of your Nick EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:52 pm by shervin72

» Hi Urk clan
meaning of your Nick EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am by [UrK]_latino

» hi, I need your help
meaning of your Nick EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Me voy del clan
meaning of your Nick EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm by [UrK]_latino

» User Interface(UI)
meaning of your Nick EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 pm by NIM_NIK

» RecorderRenamer very useful ñ_ñ link fixed
meaning of your Nick EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm by NIM_NIK

» quiero ser urk
meaning of your Nick EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Presentacion
meaning of your Nick EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 am by [UrK]_latino

Affiliates

free forum

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
_Reginleif
[UrK]_latino
6 posters

meaning of your Nick

[UrK]_latino
    [UrK]_latino
    Admin
    Admin

meaning of your Nick Empty meaning of your Nick

Post by [UrK]_latino Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am

hi friends of the Clan UrK I COME here for question to all members who is the meaning of your ??????

the meaning of my nick is because im LatinO and im I'm happy to be, Zaraki, Because is a general of the anime Bleach,

who is the meanig of u nick???
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

meaning of your Nick Empty Re: meaning of your Nick

Post by _Reginleif Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:07 pm

My nickname, Epsilon, is the 5th letter of the Greek Alphabet. I like Greek alphabets & their names very much xD =) Just search in google for anything, & it will give you it's meaning =)
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Mine Ant because when looking for a nickname had a ant on my arm. And iWeezy for the rapper Lil Wayne they call him weezy
    UrK_Petecão
    UrK_Petecão

Post by UrK_Petecão Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 pm

My nickname is Petecão because I really enjoy politics ...

Then have a Senator in Brazil called Petecão, really dumb right, but it's worth.
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 am

UrK_Ant wrote:Mine Ant because when looking for a nickname had a ant on my arm. And iWeezy for the rapper Lil Wayne they call him weezy

Lol lol! =)

And latino, you have posted in your presentation :
    GameRanger ID: 636114
    Real Rated: 1680

Your Gameranger Id is actually : 663114 =) Correct it . Smile
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 pm

my meaning of my name is none...or idk it...just ask those guys from BLIZZARD who created that caracter from warcraft 3 and they will tell you Smile
    [UrK]_latino
    [UrK]_latino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [UrK]_latino Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:25 pm

UrK_Petecão wrote:My nickname is Petecão because I really enjoy politics ...

Then have a Senator in Brazil called Petecão, really dumb right, but it's worth.

mmmmmm interesant :]
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 am

You guys must be stupid if you don't know what my name means.
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 am

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:You guys must be stupid if you don't know what my name means.

Where Gamerduck came from???
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 am

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:You guys must be stupid if you don't know what my name means.

Then, half the UrK Community(Mostly Non-Indians) are stupid Very Happy
    I don't think Dragonballz is watched many times, or watched at all in other countries.. Wink
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:31 pm

UrK_Ant wrote:

because he is a duck..but oh no..this duck is not as any other duck!! this is a gamer duck!!!(plays strategy games) Smile
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Urk_PitLord wrote:
    UrK_Ant wrote:

because he is a duck..but oh no..this duck is not as any other duck!! this is a gamer duck!!!(plays strategy games) Smile

Interesting
    Vazeos(T.N.T.)
    Vazeos(T.N.T.)
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Vazeos(T.N.T.) Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 am

T.N.T. I suppose you know what that means but here i go:TNT or T.N.T. is the chemical explosive Trinitrotoluene.Trinitrotoluene or more specifically, 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, is a chemical compound with the formula C6H2(NO2)3CH3. This yellow-colored solid is sometimes used as a reagent in chemical synthesis, but it is best known as a useful explosive material with convenient handling properties. The explosive yield of T.N.T. is considered to be the standard measure of strength of bombs and other explosives. In chemistry, T.N.T. is used to generate charge transfer salts.TNT is one of the most commonly used explosives for military and industrial applications. It is valued because of its insensitivity to shock and friction, which reduces the risk of accidental detonation. TNT melts at 80 °C (176 °F), far below the temperature at which it will spontaneously detonate, allowing it to be poured as well as safely combined with other explosives. TNT neither absorbs nor dissolves in water, which allows it to be used effectively in wet environments. Additionally, it is stable compared to other high explosives.Although blocks of TNT are available in various sizes (e.g. 250 g, 500 g, 1,000 g ), it is more commonly encountered in synergistic explosive blends comprising a variable percentage of TNT plus other ingredients.TNT is poisonous, and skin contact can cause skin irritation, causing the skin to turn a bright yellow-orange color.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S.:I was bored to write more
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 pm

i don't like nitro compounds. I didn't read the lesson Organic compounds involving nitrogen.
    Vazeos(T.N.T.)
    Vazeos(T.N.T.)
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Vazeos(T.N.T.) Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm

That means my paragraph is useful study
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:58 pm

I feel like I'm in school
    [UrK]_latino
    [UrK]_latino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [UrK]_latino Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Vazeos(T.N.T.) wrote:T.N.T. I suppose you know what that means but here i go:TNT or T.N.T. is the chemical explosive Trinitrotoluene.Trinitrotoluene or more specifically, 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, is a chemical compound with the formula C6H2(NO2)3CH3. This yellow-colored solid is sometimes used as a reagent in chemical synthesis, but it is best known as a useful explosive material with convenient handling properties. The explosive yield of T.N.T. is considered to be the standard measure of strength of bombs and other explosives. In chemistry, T.N.T. is used to generate charge transfer salts.TNT is one of the most commonly used explosives for military and industrial applications. It is valued because of its insensitivity to shock and friction, which reduces the risk of accidental detonation. TNT melts at 80 °C (176 °F), far below the temperature at which it will spontaneously detonate, allowing it to be poured as well as safely combined with other explosives. TNT neither absorbs nor dissolves in water, which allows it to be used effectively in wet environments. Additionally, it is stable compared to other high explosives.Although blocks of TNT are available in various sizes (e.g. 250 g, 500 g, 1,000 g ), it is more commonly encountered in synergistic explosive blends comprising a variable percentage of TNT plus other ingredients.TNT is poisonous, and skin contact can cause skin irritation, causing the skin to turn a bright yellow-orange color.

P.S.:I was bored to write more

very good request man =)
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:00 am

oh yeah and my iSurfAllDay nick pretty much explains itself
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 am

Vazeos(T.N.T.) wrote:T.N.T. I suppose you know what that means but here i go:TNT or T.N.T. is the chemical explosive Trinitrotoluene.Trinitrotoluene or more specifically, 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, is a chemical compound with the formula C6H2(NO2)3CH3. This yellow-colored solid is sometimes used as a reagent in chemical synthesis, but it is best known as a useful explosive material with convenient handling properties. The explosive yield of T.N.T. is considered to be the standard measure of strength of bombs and other explosives. In chemistry, T.N.T. is used to generate charge transfer salts.TNT is one of the most commonly used explosives for military and industrial applications. It is valued because of its insensitivity to shock and friction, which reduces the risk of accidental detonation. TNT melts at 80 °C (176 °F), far below the temperature at which it will spontaneously detonate, allowing it to be poured as well as safely combined with other explosives. TNT neither absorbs nor dissolves in water, which allows it to be used effectively in wet environments. Additionally, it is stable compared to other high explosives.Although blocks of TNT are available in various sizes (e.g. 250 g, 500 g, 1,000 g ), it is more commonly encountered in synergistic explosive blends comprising a variable percentage of TNT plus other ingredients.TNT is poisonous, and skin contact can cause skin irritation, causing the skin to turn a bright yellow-orange color.

Looks like you searched it in Google & pasted it .. Very Happy
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am

It was the day when all the EVIL clan members changed their names to animal names.
    It was started by gallantgreg, Farm_Pig
    I joined the next Farm_Elephant.
    Then kevin Farm_Jaguar and so on.....(i forgot all the other names)
    at that time i was thinking of animals and then i got this name Gamerduck and made it stylish to GaMerDuCk.
    [UrK]_latino
    [UrK]_latino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [UrK]_latino Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 pm

The Duck game is a series of questions and answers that are repeated. The entertaining aspect of the game is both that the questions and answers can be funny in various different ways and that the people playing the game might begin to forget their lines. It can be played by any number of people and with as many rounds as desired.

vegito

Vegito (ベジット Bejitto, Vegetto) is the immensely powerful result of Goku and Vegeta fused by use of the Potara Earrings. His voice is a dual voice that contains both Goku's and Vegeta's voices. Vegito is regarded most for his immense power and speed, and is often widely regarded as the most powerful character in the whole of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and the Dragon Ball manga. His Fusion Dance counterpart is Gogeta.

lol
    Vazeos(T.N.T.)
    Vazeos(T.N.T.)
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Vazeos(T.N.T.) Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm

[Urk]_Epsilon wrote:

Looks like you searched it in Google & pasted it .. Very Happy
    Actually i searched only for the tempratures and sizes and some other words Razz
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:36 pm

lol latino XD!!!!
    i would like to use those tnt bombs on the school lol!
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Latino with very good English confused
    Invitado

Post by Invitado Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:30 am

Nice pic you got there latino.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:22 am