Union Revolution Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fire AGE

Latest topics

» The UrK Clan has resurfaced
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:22 pm by [UrK]_latino

» How to decrease your ping!!!!
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:52 pm by shervin72

» Hi Urk clan
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am by [UrK]_latino

» hi, I need your help
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Me voy del clan
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm by [UrK]_latino

» User Interface(UI)
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 pm by NIM_NIK

» RecorderRenamer very useful ñ_ñ link fixed
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm by NIM_NIK

» quiero ser urk
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [UrK]_latino

» Presentacion
Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 am by [UrK]_latino

Affiliates

free forum

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon

Poll

Which one is better ?

[ 4 ]
    Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon I_vote_lcap80%Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon I_vote_lcap20%Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Invitado

Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon Empty Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon

Post by Invitado Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi,

Today i had some free time and Demon asked me to make some samples banners from this clan .so i came up with these samples.

Any suggestions are welcome...

I will make more when i have free time.

These banners dont have any pic related to aom yet bcos any god pic needs custom modifications before put up here so me and demon will work on that if people asks for it.

Anyway here are the two banners i created :

Banner1 :
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    See complete banner here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Banner2:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    See complete banner here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Later tonight demon will submit some banners too.
    [Urk]_Demon
    [Urk]_Demon
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon Empty Re: Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon

Post by [Urk]_Demon Wed May 11, 2011 9:32 pm

the black image is great but bg needs to be colorful a bit.I loved the idea of angel wings.. since the clan name is knight .. y not have pegasus kinda creature as central pic..

also the font URK is written needs improvemewnt..like flames or blod or thinder .... please talk to me abt this matter...
    Invitado

Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon Empty Re: Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon

Post by Invitado Thu May 12, 2011 7:33 am

how about having a scarab or a mummy or avenger on the sides? Those pics are available in the aom fan kit.
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Thu May 12, 2011 8:17 am

I liked the 1st one... Smile Let me know when you have done more banners. & Thanks for undertaking this work ^^
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Thu May 12, 2011 1:08 pm

awesome !!!!!!!! lol even i cant belive that i said that XD!! 1st banner rocks
    Jake
    Jake
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Jake Sat May 14, 2011 9:15 am

Awesome work.
    Red one is superb.
    I don't like the second white one because the person looks a bit blurry like a low quality pic.
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by Urk_PitLord Sun May 15, 2011 6:00 pm

hey!!why are we waiting for? aply the banner!!!!
    [Urk]_Demon
    [Urk]_Demon
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by [Urk]_Demon Sun May 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Urk_PitLord wrote:hey!!why are we waiting for? aply the banner!!!!

well u can apply the banner but i fell we shud wait for a while.. the master piece from us havent come yet.. the evil clan knws... wat banner we supposed to have.....
    _Reginleif
    _Reginleif
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Post by _Reginleif Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am

[Urk]_Demon wrote:
    Urk_PitLord wrote:hey!!why are we waiting for? aply the banner!!!!

well u can apply the banner but i fell we shud wait for a while.. the master piece from us havent come yet.. the evil clan knws... wat banner we supposed to have.....

We can't apply that banner yet, it doesn't have UrK in it, or anything related to AoM. I am waiting for the master piece...... =)
    Urk_PitLord
    Urk_PitLord
    CHIEF COMAND
    CHIEF COMAND

Few banner samples by NeOtron and DeMon Empty MODO EDIT : STOP DISCOURAGING PEOPLE.

Post by Urk_PitLord Mon May 16, 2011 12:54 pm

well hope it will look better (i think it will)

MODO EDIT : STOP DISCOURAGING PEOPLE.

ADMIN EDIT: STOP EDITING MY COMMENTS

MODO EDIT : I WON'T.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 am